This page will describe management of our web site as regards processing the personal data of users that visit us.
The information provided only applies to our web site and does not concern any web sites that may be visited by an user via external links.
Categories of Processed Data
Personal data are collected for the objectives and with the modalities indicated below
- statistical purposes concerning the number of users and their navigation behaviour on the site: Google Analytics. These data are not used to identify users;
- advertising banners from third parties which can collect personal data.
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning.
For more information about cookies, check the following section of this page.
Personal data is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected.
Subject to the specifications made with regard to navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data. Failure to provide such data will have no consequences.
Data Subjects’ Rights
Data subjects are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified (Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
The above Section also provides for the right to request erasure, anonymisation or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data.
All requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that visited websites transmit to users’ terminals (usually to the browser) where they are stored and then re-transmitted to the site when the user next visits it. Operation of cookies is entirely dependent on the user’s browser and they can be enabled or disabled by the user. The cookies used on this site are designed to optimise your navigation experience when you visit the site.
While navigating on the site the user may also receive cookies from other websites (“third-party” cookies). Third parties (e.g. advertisers) can use their cookies to gather information concerning the actions you perform on the site in order to send you targeted advertising messages that reflect your interests.
Cookies can be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
How can I disable cookies?
For the optimal navigation experience we recommend allowing cookies: certain functions of the site may be unavailable if you disable cookies. If you do not wish to receive and store cookies on your device, you can change the security settings of your browser by clicking the following links and proceeding in accordance with the instructions:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the site;
- analytics cookies, designed to gather information in aggregated form for statistical purposes concerning the number of users and their navigation behaviour on the site;
- personalisation cookies that improve the service by personalising the user’s navigation experience according to selectable criteria (e.g. preferred language, products of interest etc.).
- Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. To disable the cookie: Opt-Out – Farther information: Google – Privacy e termini – developers.google.com › cookie-usage
- Google AdSense (Google, Inc) is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google. To disable the cookie: Opt-Out – Farther information: Privacy e Termini